Tuesday, July 22, 2008

$1000 DAY!

I’M SHOOTING FOR A $1000 DAY!

Exciting News!! I’ll come right to the point. I am in a very special contest right now, and in order to qualify I must have $1000 in retail sales in one day! Sounds like a lot, doesn’t it? Well, I’m hoping this is where we can help each other: I am asking all of my preferred customer, family members, and friends to look over my website or catalog. It contains all of our new, up-to-the-minute products!

Saturday September 20th is The $1000 day! Phone your order to me at 508-287-7637. Please leave a message if I am not immediately available. I must have your order no later than 6:00 P.M. I will be happy to deliver or mail your order. Whichever is best for you.

In return for your support, I will include a special gift with each order. AND ...When I reach my $1000 goal, ONE lucky customer will get their order FREE!! If you place an order of at least $20 with me, your name will be entered into the drawing. Then...with every additional $10 spent, you will have your name entered an additional time. For example: $50 in product would enter your name 4 times, $100 would enter you 9 times and so on. When I reach my goal, I will draw the winning name and that person will receive their order free!

Did you know that you should replace your mascara every 3 months? By joining my Mascara club, you never have to worry about having that icky, sticky mascara again. So how does it work? Well, it’s simple; every 3 months you will receive a new mascara automatically. You simply pay for the years worth of mascara up front and never have to worry about your mascara again!

The best part about joining the Mascara Club is that once you join and complete your payment, you get your first mascara FREE! What this means is that you pay $45 (regular $60) for Ultimate Mascara and $30 (regular $40) for Lash Lengthening and Waterproof Mascara!

There are a number of different ways for you to get into the Mascara Club, call it in, email or visit my website. Be sure to order four of the same mascara and simply mention the Mascara Club in the "notes section" to get one mascara free and you’re in!

Check carefully for our newest products. I would be happy to spend some time with you one-on-one or share an hour with you and two or three friends to select the perfect “Summer Look” for you! I am tickled pink about this challenge! I appreciate you and thank you for helping me achieve my goal! Please feel free to pass this offer on to your friends and family who do not already have a Mary Kay Consultant!!

Sincerely,
Angelet Dupras

*VISA, MASTERCARD, AND DISCOVER ACCEPTED*

ORDERS RECEIVED IN PERSON, PHONE, VOICE MAIL, WEBSITE, OR EMAIL

No comments: